Congress promises smart phones, cheap loans, unemployment allowance to youth if elected to power in GujaratSeptember 12, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Congress today announced Navsarjan Yuva Rojgar Scheme if elected to power in upcoming Gujarat assembly polls. State Congress president Bharatsinh Solanki in a press conference held at State party headquarters here today said: if voted to power under Navsarjan Yuva Rojgar Scheme, we will give smartphone, cheap loans and allowances to youth until they get employment. We will provide unemployment allowance of Rs 4000 per month to every unemployed youth in Gujarat until they get employment. Congress leader Shaktisinh said that registration process will be started for this scheme.
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge
- PM wears uniform, celebrates Diwali with jawans of Indian Army and BSF in Gurez Valley
- Income Tax department launches 'online chat' to answer taxpayers queries
- Five arrested in Surat for vandalising rangoli of movie 'Padmavati', later released on bail
- Gujarat CM dedicates Rs 18.72 crore police stations, police housing units in Kutch
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj