Samsung Note 8 price in India Rs 67,900September 12, 2017
New Delhi: Samsung Note 8 has been priced at Rs 67,900 in India with screen replacement & wireless charger as introductory offer, said Samsung India today.
The offer of Rs 4,000 cash back on HDFC credit card will be available, said Samsung India. Pre-Booking in India has kicked off and dispatch will take place from September 21.
Selected Samsung outlets, Amazon and Samsung website will make it available to consumers.
Note 8 has been launched in two colors – black and golden in India.
Samsung has also announced upgrade programme for existing Note owners.
With partnership of Reliance Jio, upt 448GB extra Jio 4G data will be available.
- Rahul fires salvo of 'repeated' allegations against BJP and Modi in Gujarat again, empty chairs witnessed in Dalit event
- Hardik & Gang Youtube channel uploades five new videos
- Massive crowd gathers at public meeting ahead of Shankar Chaudhary's nomination filling for Vav seat
- After decision to Y-category security, central team conducts survey at Hardik's Ahmedabad residence
- Rahul only expert in posing questions never bothers to reply one: Sitharaman in Gujarat
- RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in Pennsylvania