Samsung Note 8 price in India Rs 67,900September 12, 2017
New Delhi: Samsung Note 8 has been priced at Rs 67,900 in India with screen replacement & wireless charger as introductory offer, said Samsung India today.
The offer of Rs 4,000 cash back on HDFC credit card will be available, said Samsung India. Pre-Booking in India has kicked off and dispatch will take place from September 21.
Selected Samsung outlets, Amazon and Samsung website will make it available to consumers.
Note 8 has been launched in two colors – black and golden in India.
Samsung has also announced upgrade programme for existing Note owners.
With partnership of Reliance Jio, upt 448GB extra Jio 4G data will be available.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed