Shah, Gadkari, Fadnavis, Raje, Shivraj, Rupani to attend Narmada dam inauguration functionSeptember 16, 2017
Gandhinagar: BJP national president and Rajya Sabha member Amit Shah, union minister Nitin Gadkari and Chief Ministers of four states – Mahrashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Rajasthan among others will attend the inauguration function of Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam at Kevadia Colony in Central Gujarat tomorrow, said Gujarat government.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to inaugurate the dam tomorrow.
Popular Bhajan singer Anuradha Paudval will sing Narmada stuti and Bhakti songs on this occasion while local artists from across Gujarat will sing patriotic songs in this function.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects