PM Modi’s chopper could not land at Kevadiya owing to bad weather, poor visibilitySeptember 17, 2017
Vadodara: The Chopper of PM Narendra Modi could not land in Kevadiya today owing to bad weather.
The AIF chopper had taken off from capital city Gandhinagar to go to Kevadiya in Narmada district for his participation in various events there including dedication of Sardar Sarovar Dam on river Narmada. Union Minister for Water resources Nitin Gadkari and CMs of four states including Gujarat are to participate in these events
Owing to bad weather and low visibility it could not land there and was diverted to Dabhoi, where PM Modi is to address a meeting later in the day.
He reached Kevadiya via road from Dabhoi situated in nearby Vadodara district.
It has caused minor delay in the earlier schedule of event. Union Minister for Water resources Nitin Gadkari and CMs of four states including Gujarat are to participate in these events.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects