Vice President in Mahesana tomorrow to dedicates pipe linesSeptember 26, 2017
Mahesana: Vice President Venkaiah Naidu will perform ground breaking and do inauguration of six pipeline projects here on September 27.
Ground breaking ceremony will be held for pipe lines such as Piyaj – Unad, Bhasaria – Sametra, Kuda – Bhimpura, Dhandhusan – Redlakshmipura, Kherva – Viasnagar, while Karannagar – Dhandhusan pipe line is going to be dedicated.
Around Rs 1,243 crore scheme under Sujlam Suflam project will benefit 195 villages of Mahesana district’s Vijapur, Kadi, Vadnagar, Kheralu, Mahesana, Jotana, Bechraji, Satlasna and Viasnagar taluka and also Gandhinagar district’s Kalol and Mansa talukas. Total 55,640 acre area is covered. 245 talavs and check dams are linked to this project.
- Chargeable parking: Gujarat HC gives interim relief to malls and multiplexes
- Passengers suffer nose and ear bleeding in Jet Airways Mumbai - Jaipur flight
- 44 lakh families in Gujarat to benefit from Ayushyaman Bharat scheme; launch on September 23
- Under construction Madresa in Hindu majority area of Surat demolished
- CAG report tabled in Gujarat assembly: 54 PSUs make Rs 3648 crore profit, 14 others make Rs 18,412 crore loss with gigantic share of GSPC
- Ahmeadbad Police detain 280 modified auto rickshaws