Vice President in Mahesana tomorrow to dedicates pipe linesSeptember 26, 2017
Mahesana: Vice President Venkaiah Naidu will perform ground breaking and do inauguration of six pipeline projects here on September 27.
Ground breaking ceremony will be held for pipe lines such as Piyaj – Unad, Bhasaria – Sametra, Kuda – Bhimpura, Dhandhusan – Redlakshmipura, Kherva – Viasnagar, while Karannagar – Dhandhusan pipe line is going to be dedicated.
Around Rs 1,243 crore scheme under Sujlam Suflam project will benefit 195 villages of Mahesana district’s Vijapur, Kadi, Vadnagar, Kheralu, Mahesana, Jotana, Bechraji, Satlasna and Viasnagar taluka and also Gandhinagar district’s Kalol and Mansa talukas. Total 55,640 acre area is covered. 245 talavs and check dams are linked to this project.
- Ahmedabad to witness a two day international event on ‘Sustainable textiles’
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM