Patidar community is quite matured, will foil Congress tactics to use it politically: CM RupaniSeptember 27, 2017
Gandhinagar: CM Vijay Rupani today said that Patidar community in Gujarat was quite matured and foil the tactics of Congress which was trying all out to make a ‘political use’ of it in the wake of this year’s assembly election .
Talking to newsmen here Rupani said that desperate Congress was trying to somehow take political mileage from the Patidar agitation which has now been resolved.
‘Our government has given consent to the proposal of Aayog for non-reserved category and other demands of Patidar community and most of the issues related to Patidar agitation are now resolved. Still Congress was trying to make an issue out of it and some of Congress influenced people in PAAS are also involved in it. But the Patidar community in Gujarat was quite matured and won’t in any case fall in to the trap of Congress,’ Rupani said.
Notably Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi during his ongoing Gujarat visit was trying all out to woo Patidar community and in his meetings was raising the Patidar agitation issue promptly.
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE
- 33% hike in political pension for Dang’s kings, Nayaks, Bhaubandhs