Vice President unveils Plaque for ‘Sujalam Sufalam Yojana’September 28, 2017
Mahesana: The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that linkage of rivers will help the farmers of our country to grow more crops and raise their earnings and contribute in the progress of the country as a result of increased irrigation facilities. He was addressing the gathering after unveiling the Plaque for the ‘Sujalam Sufalam Yojana’ (Water and Irrigation Projects), in Mehsana, Gujarat, today. The Governor of Gujarat, Shri Om Prakash Kohli, the Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Nitin Patel, former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Smt. Anandi Ben Patel, the Minister of Water Resources, Government of Gujarat, Shri Nanubhai Vanani and other dignitaries were present on the occasion.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground