190 youths are employed in this rural BPO in Gujarat, soon the figure will touch 300September 29, 2017
Mithapur: Uday Foundation, a rural BPO established by Tata Chemicals Society for Rural Development (TCSRD)has now its second center in Mithapur. The newly opened center will work towards providing employment to the local youth.
With the support of Tata Business Support Services (TBSS), Uday Foundation provides customer care services to Tata Sky, Chemconnect, and Passport Seva Kendra.
It has provided employment to approximately 190 local candidates till date, and with the inauguration of the new centre, more than 300 youth will benefit from it.
Tata Chemicals in a statement said: in order to promote growth of rural economy and rural welfare, Uday Foundation aims at delivering customer satisfaction and business value. Objective is to create productive employment for the educated, trained, and/ or qualified rural and semi urban/urban masses by improving the existing skills and introducing new skills by proper training. The new Uday Foundation centre aims to enhance the employability and computer skills of the local youth, thereby, uplifting their economic conditions.
Inauguration of new center took place in the presence of Mr. Bharat Bhushan Kathpalia, Vice President – Manufacturing, Tata Chemicals Limited; Mr. D B Shukla, DGM – Head HR & Admin, Tata Chemicals Limited and Ms. Alka Talwar, Chief CSR and Sustainability, Tata Chemicals Limited.
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE
- 33% hike in political pension for Dang’s kings, Nayaks, Bhaubandhs
- Petrol and diesel under GST would be loss-making business for States: Nitin Patel