PM Narendra Modi to be on two-day visit of Gujarat on October 7 – 8September 29, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be on yet another visit to home-state Gujarat on 7-8 October covering Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Mehsana and Bharuch districts.
On October 7, the PM will arrive at Jamnagar airport at around 10 in the morning and visit Dwarka where he will perform puja at Dwarkadhish Mandir and lay foundation stone for a cable-stay bridge connecting Okha Port and Bet Dwarka.
The PM will arrive at Chotila in the afternoon on same day and lay foundation stone for proposed interational airport of Rajkot which is going to come up near Hirasar village. The Prime Minister will address a public meeting here.
The PM will open the IIT Gandhinagar in the evening and take night-halt at Raj Bhavan in Gandhinagar.
On the next day, October 8, Prime Minister Modi will visit his native village Vadnagar in Mahesana district of North Gjarat where he will inaugurate various development projects including a town hall, medical college and hospital among others. He will later visit Central Gujarat district Bharuch for inauguration of Bhadbhoot vier on river Narmada. PM Modi will fly for Delhi from Vadodara airport.
The Prime Minister will pay one more visit to Gujarat next month on October 16 to address concluding function of Gujarat Gaurav Yatras near Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar. As many as 7 lakh page pramukhs(basic booth workers of Gujarat BJP) from across the State will attend this function.
- Attempt to derail a train fails in Kutch
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi flags off Surat Night Marathon 2018 in Gujarat
- After strong protest by India in DG level border meeting in Pakistan on regular illegal intrusion of boats in Indian territory, BSF intensifies patrol in Creek area
- School boy dies in accident during Cyclothon event in Vadodara
- Another Pakistani fishing boat seized from creek area adjoining Gujarat
- Body of yet another Asiatic lion found in Saurashtra region of Gujarat