Gujarat Gaurav Yatra for Central and North Gujarat to be launched tomorrow at KaramsadSeptember 30, 2017
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will flag off Gujarat Gaurav Yatra on October 1st from Karamsad in Central Gujarat tomorrow. Karamsad is native town of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Public meetings will be held at Anand, Padra, Karjan and Dabhoi tomorrow on the route of yatra which will also be welcomed at 12 places.
The yatra tomorrow will pass through 6 assembly seat areas of 2 districts covering 130 km journey.
State party president Vaghani said Gujarat was established a State 57 years ago. Gujaratis are proud of the development model of Gujarat which has been accepted by country and the world.
Chief Minister Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel, State party incharge Bhupendra Yadav among others will remain present during launch of Karamsad leg of yatra which is going to cover Central and North Gujarat regions.
Another yatra will take place from Porbandar which will cover Saurashtra and South Guajrat regions.
While Karmsad route of yatra will be led by Nitin Patel, the Porbandar route of yatra will be headed by Jitu Vaghani.
Both yatras will end in a fortnight followed by a 7-lakh strong gathering of Prime Minister Modi and State party chief Amit Shah near Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar.
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE
- 33% hike in political pension for Dang’s kings, Nayaks, Bhaubandhs