Gujarat Gaurav Yatra for Central and North Gujarat to be launched tomorrow at KaramsadSeptember 30, 2017
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will flag off Gujarat Gaurav Yatra on October 1st from Karamsad in Central Gujarat tomorrow. Karamsad is native town of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Public meetings will be held at Anand, Padra, Karjan and Dabhoi tomorrow on the route of yatra which will also be welcomed at 12 places.
The yatra tomorrow will pass through 6 assembly seat areas of 2 districts covering 130 km journey.
State party president Vaghani said Gujarat was established a State 57 years ago. Gujaratis are proud of the development model of Gujarat which has been accepted by country and the world.
Chief Minister Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel, State party incharge Bhupendra Yadav among others will remain present during launch of Karamsad leg of yatra which is going to cover Central and North Gujarat regions.
Another yatra will take place from Porbandar which will cover Saurashtra and South Guajrat regions.
While Karmsad route of yatra will be led by Nitin Patel, the Porbandar route of yatra will be headed by Jitu Vaghani.
Both yatras will end in a fortnight followed by a 7-lakh strong gathering of Prime Minister Modi and State party chief Amit Shah near Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar.
- Keshubhai remembers Atalji's invaluable contribution in Narmada project
- School, colleges, university, govt, semi govt, local body offices to remain shut on Friday
- 4th Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project launched at Kalupur
- Trough caused up to South Gujarat will cause some good rainfall tomorrow and day after
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away
- Rupani postpones scheduled programmes, flies to Delhi to visit AIIMS