Kalol and Nandasan to get Rs 90 crore flyovers; foundation stone laid by Nitin PatelOctober 01, 2017
Mahesana: Rs 90 crore flyovers are to be constructed near Kalol and Nandasan in North Gujarat.
Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel performed ground breaking for both over bridges.
An overbridge near Sindbad hotel will be constructed at a cost of Rs 50 crore while another over bridge near Nandasan chokdi will be built for Rs 40 crore.
Patel said new bridges will facilitate faster transportation without any halt and prevent accidents. People in Kalol will not need to cross the highway.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard