Khadi dress every Tuesday initiative resulted into Rs 3.75 crore increase in sell: ChudasamaOctober 01, 2017
Gandhinagar: Education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said there has been inrease worth Rs 3.75 crore in Khadi sell thanks to the government decision to make Khadi dress mandatory for education department officials and staff every Tuesday.
Chudasama said Khadi is not just a piece of textile but it is a tool for employment of backward and poor people in society.
Chudasama purchased Khadi from Gandhinagar Secror 16 based shop.
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%