Khadi dress every Tuesday initiative resulted into Rs 3.75 crore increase in sell: ChudasamaOctober 01, 2017
Gandhinagar: Education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said there has been inrease worth Rs 3.75 crore in Khadi sell thanks to the government decision to make Khadi dress mandatory for education department officials and staff every Tuesday.
Chudasama said Khadi is not just a piece of textile but it is a tool for employment of backward and poor people in society.
Chudasama purchased Khadi from Gandhinagar Secror 16 based shop.
- Massive crowd gathers at public meeting ahead of Shankar Chaudhary's nomination filling for Vav seat
- After decision to Y-category security, central team conducts survey at Hardik's Ahmedabad residence
- Rahul only expert in posing questions never bothers to reply one: Sitharaman in Gujarat
- RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in Pennsylvania
- Gujarat BJP announces fifth list of candidates
- Dropped as candidate, BJP MLA posts this Facebook post to show dissent