PM during his 7-8 October visit will also dedicate bottling plant at Surendranagar, lay stone for four and six laning of highwaysOctober 01, 2017
Rajkot: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to lay foundation stone for Rs 4500 crore proposed Rajkot airport at Hirasar near Chotila on October 7.
The Prime Minister will visit Dwarka to lay foundation stone for proposed Okha Port – Dwarka iconic sea bridge will be built at a cost of Rs 962 crore. It will be a 3.73 km long bridge which shall connect to national highway 51.
From Dwarka, the Prime Minister will straight away arrive at Chotila in helicopter to kick off the works for new Rajkot airport by Airport Authority of India(AAI). His public meeting is scheduled to take place at Sagani village patiya, 1.5 km away from Chotila.
The Prime Minister will also lay foundation stone for Rajkot – Ahmedabad six lane road conversion. He will also kick off Mori four lane project.
The Prime Minister will dedicate Rs 75 crore bottling plant of Surendranagar district dairy.
It should be mentioned here that during his two-day visit, the Prime Minister is also scheduled to visit Gandhinagar, Vadndagar and Bharuch.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it