President of India to Visit Gujarat TomorrowOctober 01, 2017
New Delhi: The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, will visit Gujarat tomorrow (October 2, 2017).
The President will commence his engagements with paying his tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at his birth place, Kirti Mandir, Porbandar. Later, he will attend a function organized by the Government of Gujarat to declare ODF status for Rural Gujarat at Kirti Mandir.
The President will also inaugurate/lay foundation stone various schemes/initiatives such as inauguration of Jetty & other facilities at Jafarabad Fishing Harbour; upgradation of Veraval & Porbandar fishing Harbour; upgradation of Navibandar, Miyani & Salaya Fish Landing Centre; laying the stone for development of Mangrol Phase-III fishing Harbour; announcement for development of Veraval Phase-II, Porbandar Phase-II, Navabandar, Mandhavad & Sutrapada Fishing Harbours and inauguration of Mangrol Rural Water Supply Augmentation Scheme of 45 villages at Mangrol.
- Municipal elections results: BJP alleges Congress of spreading lies
- More and more countries need to do more to welcome immigrants:Canadian PM in Gujarat
- Gujarat Road Safety Authority Bill 2018 passed unopposed in assembly on first day of budget session
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau interacts with IIMA students (video)
- BJP set to rule at least 47 municipalities, Congress 16
- Canadian PM Justin P Trudeau with wife and children arrives Gujarat clad in Indian attire