Adani Gas to increase CNG/PNG prices in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from tomorrowOctober 03, 2017
Ahmedabad: Adani Gas today announced to increase the prices of CNG and PNG in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from tomorrow.
A statement issued by the company said, ”Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG) in accordance with “New Domestic Natural Gas Pricing Guidelines, 2014” has revised the price of Domestic Natural Gas from $ 2.48 / MMBTU to $ 2.89 / MMBTU (on Gross Calorific Value (GCV) Basis).
Accordingly, Retail Sales Price of CNG in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs.45.95 /Kg to Rs. 47.80 / Kg (inclusive of Excise Duty and VAT) with effect from Oct 4, 2017.
Retail Sales Price of PNG (Domestic) in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs.20.16 / SCM to Rs. 21.36 / SCM (excluding VAT) with effect from Oct 4, 2017.
Adani Gas serves about 240,000 households and approximately 150,000 CNG users in the two cities of Gujarat.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad