Adani Gas to increase CNG/PNG prices in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from tomorrowOctober 03, 2017
Ahmedabad: Adani Gas today announced to increase the prices of CNG and PNG in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from tomorrow.
A statement issued by the company said, ”Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG) in accordance with “New Domestic Natural Gas Pricing Guidelines, 2014” has revised the price of Domestic Natural Gas from $ 2.48 / MMBTU to $ 2.89 / MMBTU (on Gross Calorific Value (GCV) Basis).
Accordingly, Retail Sales Price of CNG in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs.45.95 /Kg to Rs. 47.80 / Kg (inclusive of Excise Duty and VAT) with effect from Oct 4, 2017.
Retail Sales Price of PNG (Domestic) in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs.20.16 / SCM to Rs. 21.36 / SCM (excluding VAT) with effect from Oct 4, 2017.
Adani Gas serves about 240,000 households and approximately 150,000 CNG users in the two cities of Gujarat.
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text
- First rain, car from wrong side, sliding bus and collapse of CCTV panel: AMC releases video footage
- Thunderstorm in Ahmedabad, first in this year, Vadodara too gets rain
- DRI seizes red sandalwood worth Rs 10 crores being smuggled abroad from Mundra port in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM inaugurates Flair unit for Reynolds pen manufacturing in Valsad