In Gujarat Gaurav Yatra speeches, Smriti Irani lambastes Rahul Gandhi, shares details of his ‘scams’ in AmethiOctober 03, 2017
Dahod: Union Minister, BJP leader and Rajya Sabha member from Gujarat Smriti Irani today joined the Gaurav Yatra campaign of BJP in poll-bound Gujarat State.
Speaking at Jhalod in Dahod district of Central Gujarat, Smriti Irani said: Son of Gujarat Sardar Patel kept India one and united while son of Congress supports slogans such as ‘Bharat tere tukde honge hajar’ in Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU) in Delhi.
Speaking at Fatepura, Smriti who contested Lok Sabha election in 2014 against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi in Amethi said, BJP has won four of five assembly seats that are part of Rahul Gandhi’s Amethi Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh. None is ready to listen to Shehzada in his own constituency and therefore he comes to Gujarat to mislead the people which he should stop.
Smriti said, people in Amethi reacts angrily even if Rahul’s name is uttered. Such is the situation there in Amethi because Rahul has not done development works there. Rahul should first worry about his own constituency and then only should worry about Gujarat.
Smriti alleged that Rahul Gandhi grabbed the land of farmers for his foundation in name of construction of school. Rahul pushed minority community girls to jail. They were just seeking their rights.
Rahul grabbed crores of Rupees of farmer’s land in name of Samrat Cycle factory, Smriti alleged.
Gujarat BJP has organized two Gaurav Yatras. One from Karamsad is led by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel. It is covering Central and North Gujarat areas. The other yatra is led by State BJP chief Vaghani which is covering Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions.
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday
- Thousands participate in Rajkot Marathon 2018
- Body of lioness found on the bed of dried up rain-fed river in Junagadh district of Gujarat