Rupani announces 10-hour power for farmers upto Diwali, shares details of PM’s upcoming Gujarat visitOctober 04, 2017
Junagadh: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani while speaking at a public meeting at Maliya Hatina in Mangrol assembly seat area of Junagadh district shared details of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s upcoming two-day Gujarat visit covering the areas of Saurashtra, North Gujarat, Gandhinagar and Central Gujarat.
Rupani said the Prime Minister will kick off the projects of new airport of Rajkot and Okha Port – Bet Dwarka sea bridge. He will also inaugurate IIT Gandhinagar campus and a medical college in Vadnagar. The Prime Minister will also kick off Bhadbhut barrage project in Bharuch district of Central Gujarat.
Rupani said, in just one and half day, the Prime Minister will kick off works/launch Rs 9,000 crore development projects.
He said Congress has done nothing like this and therefore it only finds to make fun of development.
For Congress, development is a matter of making fun(majak) while for us development is a temperament(mijaj).
Rupani also announced 10-hour power instead of 8 for farmers upto Diwali to water the standing crops. He said government will not only procure groundnut produce from farmers at higher support prices but also procure cotton produce if prices drop below support prices.
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE
- 33% hike in political pension for Dang’s kings, Nayaks, Bhaubandhs