Rupani announces reduce of tax on petrol, diesel in GujaratOctober 04, 2017
Junagadh: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today while speaking at Una in Saurashtra region of Gujarat said that the State government will soon reduce the tax on petrol diesel and make it cheaper.
Rupani said this decision has been taken following Prime Minister Narendra Modi led Central government’s decision to reduce excise on petrol and diesel by Rs 2 per litre.
He said officials are already instructed to do whatever necessary to implement this decision in next two-three days.
Rupani is in Saurashtra region to attend Gaurav Yatra – 2 covering Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions. Gaurav Yatra – 2 is led by State BJP president Jitubhai Vaghani.
- 19 associated with PAAS nabbed in Surat as preventive measure after last night's incidents
- 6 African students of Parul University in Gujarat nabbed for teasing a married woman and beating-up her husband
- Under the influence of two systems parts of Gujarat continues to get rain
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing prayer meeting of late former PM Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Radhika Merchant, would be fiance of Anant Ambani visits Somnath temple in Gujarat
- Hardik now seeks Satyagrah Chhavni ground in Gandhinagar for proposed indefinite fast