Yogi Adityanath likely to join Gujarat BJP campaign next weekOctober 04, 2017
Surat: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) leader Yogi Adityanath is likely to visit Gujarat for assembly polls campaign next week.
It is learnt that Yogi will be in Gujarat on 13-14-15 October (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) during which he will address public meetings in Surat, Sachin, Valsad etc areas where there’s huge population of Uttar Pradesh origin people.
This will be Yogi’s first visit to Gujarat after elected as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi’s public meetings will be part of Gujarat BJP’s Gaurav Yatra – 2 led by State party chief Jitubhai Vaghani. Gaurav Yatra – 2 route involves Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions.
BJP is roping in its national leaders for Gaurav Yatra public meetings. Gaurav Yatras were launched by party’s national president Amit Shah. Union Minister Smriti Irani had addressed several public meetings of Gaurav Yatra yesterday in Central Gujarat.
Gujarat assembly polls are likely to be announced anytime this month. Polling for general elections will most probably take place in the month of December this year.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week