Adani Gas announces to roll back hike in CNG/PNG prices in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from tomorrowOctober 05, 2017
Adani Gas, which had increased it CNG and PNG prices in Ahmedabad and Vadodara from yesterday, today announced to roll it back with effect from tomorrow (October 6 )without citing any specific reason for it.
A statement issued by the company owned by Adani Group today said it has decided to revise the price of CNG & PNG with effect from Oct 6, 2017.
Retail Sales Price of CNG in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs. 47.80 per Kg to Rs.45.95 /Kg. Retail Sales Price of PNG (Domestic) in Ahmedabad & Vadodara is revised from Rs. 21.36 / SCM to Rs.20.16 / SCM (excluding VAT) with effect from Oct 6, 2017.
Notably it is a virtual roll back of prices as Retail Sales Price of CNG in Ahmedabad & Vadodara was revised from Rs.45.95 /Kg to Rs. 47.80 / Kg (inclusive of Excise Duty and VAT) with effect from October 4 and Retail Sales Price of PNG (Domestic) in Ahmedabad & Vadodara was revised from Rs.20.16 / SCM to Rs. 21.36 / SCM (excluding VAT) with effect from the same date.
The company in October 3 statement had attributed the revision or hike in Domestic Natural Gas prices by the ‘Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG) in accordance with “New Domestic Natural Gas Pricing Guidelines, 2014” from $ 2.48 / MMBTU to $ 2.89 / MMBTU (on Gross Calorific Value (GCV) Basis) as the reason behind the earlier rise in its CNG and PNG prices.
Adani Gas serves about 240,000 households and approximately 150,000 CNG users in the two cities of Gujarat. Today it has not given any reason for the roll back of prices within such a short span of time.
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad
- World War II era Dakota aircraft arrives in Jamnagar Air Base from UK
- Miscreants damage around 30 vehicles in Bhavnagar city
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat
- DRI nabs two carriers of Mumbai based international gold smuggling racket from Ahmedabad airport with 1.6 kg gold