Gondal MLA gets conditional bail from Supreme Court, entry barred in GujaratOctober 05, 2017
Rajkot: Gondal MLA Jayrajsinh Jadeja has been released on conditional bail by Supreme Court in year 2004 Nilesh Raiyani murder case. Convicted MLA will need to stay outside Gujarat when on bail. Other accused in this case Amarjitsinh Jadeja has also received bail. Both will need to surrender their passports.
- Attempt to derail a train fails in Kutch
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi flags off Surat Night Marathon 2018 in Gujarat
- After strong protest by India in DG level border meeting in Pakistan on regular illegal intrusion of boats in Indian territory, BSF intensifies patrol in Creek area
- School boy dies in accident during Cyclothon event in Vadodara
- Another Pakistani fishing boat seized from creek area adjoining Gujarat
- Body of yet another Asiatic lion found in Saurashtra region of Gujarat