Gujarat govt announces 100% hike in daily allowance of Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawansOctober 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced Rs 100/day hike in daily allowance for around 40,000 Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawans. This announcement was made by Minister of State for Home Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja. He said the decision will result into Rs 34.05 crore additional payment from government exchequer per year. There are 40,712 jawans in both forces. Every day around 10,000 jawans are on night-round and law and order duty.
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad
- AMC seals Rajpath club for parking and other rules violation
- Five days heavy rainfall warning for Gujarat
- Coast-guard starts 'de-fueling' operation of M V Henry which has drifted from Porbandar harbour