Gujarat govt announces 100% hike in daily allowance of Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawansOctober 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced Rs 100/day hike in daily allowance for around 40,000 Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawans. This announcement was made by Minister of State for Home Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja. He said the decision will result into Rs 34.05 crore additional payment from government exchequer per year. There are 40,712 jawans in both forces. Every day around 10,000 jawans are on night-round and law and order duty.
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday
- Thousands participate in Rajkot Marathon 2018
- Body of lioness found on the bed of dried up rain-fed river in Junagadh district of Gujarat