Gujarat govt announces 100% hike in daily allowance of Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawansOctober 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced Rs 100/day hike in daily allowance for around 40,000 Gram Rakshak Dal and Sagar Rakshak Dal jawans. This announcement was made by Minister of State for Home Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja. He said the decision will result into Rs 34.05 crore additional payment from government exchequer per year. There are 40,712 jawans in both forces. Every day around 10,000 jawans are on night-round and law and order duty.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017