More on PM Narendra Modi’s Vadnagar visit on October 8October 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold four-km long road show from Gujna village to Vadnagar in North Gujarat. Shri Modi will be on two-day visit to Gujarat on 7-8 October. One of his destinations during the visit will be Vadnagar town which is his birth place. The Prime Minister will fly from Gandhinagar to Gunja village near Visnagar. From helipad in Gunja village he will reach Vadnagar by road. He will be welcomed by people on the route. Vadnagar is witnessing lot of development works including renovation of railway station where Modi would sell tea in younger age. Mahesana – Vadnagar – Taranga meter gauge railway line is converting into broad gauge. Announcement is likely to extend it upto pilgrim place Ambaji. The Prime Minister is going to dedicate Rs 600 crore medical college. he will also dedicate the projects such as restoration of Sharmistha lake and local fort, revamped Tana Riri cultural park and library. Prime Minister will also dedicate Mission Indradhanush initiative to ensure full immunisation of all children to the nation from Vadnagar.Gujarat government will launch IM-Teko scheme under which tablets will be given to aid ASHA workers in health delivery services.
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked