More on PM Narendra Modi’s Vadnagar visit on October 8October 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold four-km long road show from Gujna village to Vadnagar in North Gujarat. Shri Modi will be on two-day visit to Gujarat on 7-8 October. One of his destinations during the visit will be Vadnagar town which is his birth place. The Prime Minister will fly from Gandhinagar to Gunja village near Visnagar. From helipad in Gunja village he will reach Vadnagar by road. He will be welcomed by people on the route. Vadnagar is witnessing lot of development works including renovation of railway station where Modi would sell tea in younger age. Mahesana – Vadnagar – Taranga meter gauge railway line is converting into broad gauge. Announcement is likely to extend it upto pilgrim place Ambaji. The Prime Minister is going to dedicate Rs 600 crore medical college. he will also dedicate the projects such as restoration of Sharmistha lake and local fort, revamped Tana Riri cultural park and library. Prime Minister will also dedicate Mission Indradhanush initiative to ensure full immunisation of all children to the nation from Vadnagar.Gujarat government will launch IM-Teko scheme under which tablets will be given to aid ASHA workers in health delivery services.
- Political developments today in brief
- Congress quota proposal to Patidars eyeing political gains, will not pass judicial review: experts
- 7 including Hardik, Bambhaniya, Mangukiya booked for Mansa meeting without permission
- Padmavati not to release in Gujarat till controversy ends: Rupani
- Congress - Hardik Patel club is one of mutual deception: Arun Jaitley
- Give reservation to economically backward separately in all States: Ashok Gehlot