Gujarat govt breaks ground for 600 mw Ultra Mega Solar Park at Radha Nesda in BanakanthaOctober 06, 2017
Palanpur: Bhoomi Pujan for Rs 259 crore 1407 hectare 600 mw ultra mega solar park was performed by ministers Chiman Saparia and Shankar Chaudhary at Radha Nesda village of Vav taluka in border district Banakantha in North Gujarat.
Saparia said Gujarat has become power surplus state thaks to efforts made by government. He said Gujarat had 6,000 mw power generation in 1995 which has increased to 25,256 mw through various sources.
Minister Shankar Chaudhary in his address said the government has also approved 500 mw solar park at Harsad in Suigam taluka of Banaskantha district.
He said solar park would generate many jobs in this area. ITI institute in Vav, Suigam and Bhabhar nearby will teach special course for solar park related skilled jobs.
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad
- World War II era Dakota aircraft arrives in Jamnagar Air Base from UK
- Miscreants damage around 30 vehicles in Bhavnagar city
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat
- DRI nabs two carriers of Mumbai based international gold smuggling racket from Ahmedabad airport with 1.6 kg gold