PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone for Rs 5,825 crore National Highway projects in GujaratOctober 06, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will lay foundation stone for four National Highway projects worth Rs 5,825 crore at Dwarka in Gujarat on Saturday. The Prime Minister will lay foundation stone for construction of a cable stayed signature bridge connecting Beyt Dwarka and Okha on National Highway 51. The cost of this project is Rs 962 crore.
Other projects include four laning of Porbandar – Dwarka section of National Highway – 51 in length of 116.25 km. Cost of this project is Rs 1600 crore.
93.56 km two/four laning of Gadu – Porbandar section of National Highway – 51 will take place at a cost of Rs 370 crore.
Another Highway project for which Prime Minister is going to lay foundation stone is 6 laning of 201.31 km Ahmdabad – Rajkot section of National Highway – 47 and National Highway -27 involving cost of Rs 2,983 crore.
- DGP suspends then CID Crime Inspector Sheikh in Rs 2 crore bribe case
- Police constable attacks and injure Cricketer Ravinder Jadeja's wife, arrested
- New startling twist in Bitcoin case: complainant Shailesh Bhatt himself is the main culprit
- Amit Shah speaks on Karnataka assembly election results 2018
- Uno Minda Group commissions Rs 450 crore alloy wheel & 4W switch plants in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt launches 'Trinetra' initiative for drone surveillance of mineral areas