PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone for Rs 5,825 crore National Highway projects in GujaratOctober 06, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will lay foundation stone for four National Highway projects worth Rs 5,825 crore at Dwarka in Gujarat on Saturday. The Prime Minister will lay foundation stone for construction of a cable stayed signature bridge connecting Beyt Dwarka and Okha on National Highway 51. The cost of this project is Rs 962 crore.
Other projects include four laning of Porbandar – Dwarka section of National Highway – 51 in length of 116.25 km. Cost of this project is Rs 1600 crore.
93.56 km two/four laning of Gadu – Porbandar section of National Highway – 51 will take place at a cost of Rs 370 crore.
Another Highway project for which Prime Minister is going to lay foundation stone is 6 laning of 201.31 km Ahmdabad – Rajkot section of National Highway – 47 and National Highway -27 involving cost of Rs 2,983 crore.
- Political developments today in brief
- Congress quota proposal to Patidars eyeing political gains, will not pass judicial review: experts
- 7 including Hardik, Bambhaniya, Mangukiya booked for Mansa meeting without permission
- Padmavati not to release in Gujarat till controversy ends: Rupani
- Congress - Hardik Patel club is one of mutual deception: Arun Jaitley
- Give reservation to economically backward separately in all States: Ashok Gehlot