Surat Fort to be opened as heritage tourism place in January 2018October 08, 2017
Surat: Old fort of Surat on the bank of river Tapi which is being restored and developed on heritage tourism place theme will open for public in the month of January next year. Tentative date of opening of this tourism project is January 26.
Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) has taken a decision that ticket charge for 3-16 age group and for senior citizens will be Rs 20 while for adults it will be Rs 40. Photography charge will be Rs 20 while videography will cost Rs 100.
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat
- DRI nabs two carriers of Mumbai based international gold smuggling racket from Ahmedabad airport with 1.6 kg gold
- Nadiad court gives 4-year jail to Sub Inspector Zala in atrocity case
- Baby takes birth in GSRTC bus in Godhra
- European turbine maker teams up with Indian company for 300-MW wind project in Kutch