Surat Fort to be opened as heritage tourism place in January 2018October 08, 2017
Surat: Old fort of Surat on the bank of river Tapi which is being restored and developed on heritage tourism place theme will open for public in the month of January next year. Tentative date of opening of this tourism project is January 26.
Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) has taken a decision that ticket charge for 3-16 age group and for senior citizens will be Rs 20 while for adults it will be Rs 40. Photography charge will be Rs 20 while videography will cost Rs 100.
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani
- Arvind Ltd inks MoU with Gujarat govt to set up Rs 300 crore mega apparel factory, create 10,000 jobs