Surat Fort to be opened as heritage tourism place in January 2018October 08, 2017
Surat: Old fort of Surat on the bank of river Tapi which is being restored and developed on heritage tourism place theme will open for public in the month of January next year. Tentative date of opening of this tourism project is January 26.
Standing Committee meeting of Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) has taken a decision that ticket charge for 3-16 age group and for senior citizens will be Rs 20 while for adults it will be Rs 40. Photography charge will be Rs 20 while videography will cost Rs 100.
- After vandalizing 2 buses in Gandhinagar, Anti Padmavat protesters burn down two ST buses in Mahesana
- Gujarat MLA Khant moves High Court to challenge invalidation of caste certificate
- Salinity issue in river Narmada: water discharged from Karjan dam
- Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen Padmaavat
- Unidentified miscreants attack 2 ST buses near Gandhinagar, attempt torching
- Idar observers bandh to save Idariyo Gadh rock mountain against mining