Gujarat govt announces early release of Narmada canal water for irrigation for Rabi sowing this yearOctober 09, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced its decision to release irrigation water from Narmada canals from October 9 instead of regular scheduled date of October 15.
Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said this decision has been taken in response to demands made by farmers for their Rabi crops.
Patel said cotton, groundnut, castor and other Rabi sowing will benefit maximum through this decision.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity