Gujarat Govt to procure paddy, maize, bajra crops at supportive prices directly from farmers from Oct-16October 10, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Government will buy kharif crops like paddy, maize and Bajra for marketing season of 2017-18 at supportive prices from the Gujarat State Civil Supply Corporation’s (GSCSC) 59 purchase / godown centers between October 16, 2017 and December 30, 2017, an official release from the GSCSC said here today.
The Government of India has fixed supportive prices for Paddy (common), Paddy Grade-A at Rs. 1,550/- and Rs. 1590/- per quintal, respectively, while Rs. 1425/- per quintal each for maize and bajra.
The farmers who want to sell their crops at the supportive prices can make online registration at http://pds.gujarat.gov.in and can contact district level office or local godown centre of the GSCSC, the release added.
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project