Gujarat Govt to procure paddy, maize, bajra crops at supportive prices directly from farmers from Oct-16October 10, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Government will buy kharif crops like paddy, maize and Bajra for marketing season of 2017-18 at supportive prices from the Gujarat State Civil Supply Corporation’s (GSCSC) 59 purchase / godown centers between October 16, 2017 and December 30, 2017, an official release from the GSCSC said here today.
The Government of India has fixed supportive prices for Paddy (common), Paddy Grade-A at Rs. 1,550/- and Rs. 1590/- per quintal, respectively, while Rs. 1425/- per quintal each for maize and bajra.
The farmers who want to sell their crops at the supportive prices can make online registration at http://pds.gujarat.gov.in and can contact district level office or local godown centre of the GSCSC, the release added.
- Attempt to derail a train fails in Kutch
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi flags off Surat Night Marathon 2018 in Gujarat
- After strong protest by India in DG level border meeting in Pakistan on regular illegal intrusion of boats in Indian territory, BSF intensifies patrol in Creek area
- School boy dies in accident during Cyclothon event in Vadodara
- Another Pakistani fishing boat seized from creek area adjoining Gujarat
- Body of yet another Asiatic lion found in Saurashtra region of Gujarat