Anupam Kher appointed FTII chairmanOctober 11, 2017
New Delhi: Actor Anupam Kher was today appointed chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India, Information and Broadcasting ministry officials said.
Kher replaces Gajendra Chauhan, who had a controversial tenure as head of the Pune-based institute. His term had ended in March.
A notification regarding Kher’s appointment has been issued, officials said.
- After completion of ACB remand period, Former IAS Pradip Sharma sent to jail
- Amit Shah attends release of book of Anandiben
- NCB seizes Kashmiri Charas worth 1.5 crore from car in central Gujarat
- Ahmedabad student scores Perfect 1000 in GATE
- Gujarat Science City's Narottam Sahoo conferred National Award of Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Reliance Industries wins FT Arcellormittal boldness in business Award