Anupam Kher appointed FTII chairmanOctober 11, 2017
New Delhi: Actor Anupam Kher was today appointed chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India, Information and Broadcasting ministry officials said.
Kher replaces Gajendra Chauhan, who had a controversial tenure as head of the Pune-based institute. His term had ended in March.
A notification regarding Kher’s appointment has been issued, officials said.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge