Anupam Kher appointed FTII chairmanOctober 11, 2017
New Delhi: Actor Anupam Kher was today appointed chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India, Information and Broadcasting ministry officials said.
Kher replaces Gajendra Chauhan, who had a controversial tenure as head of the Pune-based institute. His term had ended in March.
A notification regarding Kher’s appointment has been issued, officials said.
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week
- JioPhone all set for WhatsApp, YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook; Monsoon Hungama offer launches new JioPhone at Rs 501 effective price