Spices Board to organise Buyer-Seller Meet in Unjha in North Gujarat on October 13October 11, 2017
Mehsana: Spices farmers and stakeholders from Gujarat and buyers from up country markets across India will converge in one of Asia’s biggest spices markets in Unjha on October 13, for a Buyer-Seller Meet.
Spices Board, Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry in association with Government of Gujarat is jointly organising the event, aiming to be the platform for marketing, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Leaders from the farming and trading communities, dealing in spices such as cumin, fennel, fenugreek, dill seed, ajwain, mustard, sesame and coriander will have a chance to interact with spices exporters and processors from across the country.
Mahesana MP Jayshreeben Patel, will inaugurate the meet at Hotel Caravan, in Unjha. Local MLA Narayanbhai Patel, will preside over the meeting and Spices Board Chairman Dr. A Jayathilak IAS will deliver the welcome address.
Sanjay Prasad IAS, Principal Secretary, Agriculture & Co-operation, Gujarat, Santosh Sarangi IAS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India; and Gaurang Bhai Patel, Chairman, APMC, Unjha will address the delegates.
Dr. Dinesh Singh Bisht, Scientist at Spices Board Quality Evaluation Laboratory, Mumbai, will give a presentation on the activities of Spices Board for Quality Assurance & Export Promotion of Seed Spices.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge