Spices Board to organise Buyer-Seller Meet in Unjha in North Gujarat on October 13October 11, 2017
Mehsana: Spices farmers and stakeholders from Gujarat and buyers from up country markets across India will converge in one of Asia’s biggest spices markets in Unjha on October 13, for a Buyer-Seller Meet.
Spices Board, Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry in association with Government of Gujarat is jointly organising the event, aiming to be the platform for marketing, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Leaders from the farming and trading communities, dealing in spices such as cumin, fennel, fenugreek, dill seed, ajwain, mustard, sesame and coriander will have a chance to interact with spices exporters and processors from across the country.
Mahesana MP Jayshreeben Patel, will inaugurate the meet at Hotel Caravan, in Unjha. Local MLA Narayanbhai Patel, will preside over the meeting and Spices Board Chairman Dr. A Jayathilak IAS will deliver the welcome address.
Sanjay Prasad IAS, Principal Secretary, Agriculture & Co-operation, Gujarat, Santosh Sarangi IAS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India; and Gaurang Bhai Patel, Chairman, APMC, Unjha will address the delegates.
Dr. Dinesh Singh Bisht, Scientist at Spices Board Quality Evaluation Laboratory, Mumbai, will give a presentation on the activities of Spices Board for Quality Assurance & Export Promotion of Seed Spices.
- Gujarat HC rejects Ahmed Patel's plea seeking dismissal of Rajput's petition challenging his election to RS
- ACB nabs Sarpanch in central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 30000
- Bitcoin case: CID crime gets 7 days remand of main accused LCB PI Anant Patel
- DRI seizes 34 containers with illegally imported raw sesame seed worth over 4.5 crores from Sudan by North Gujarat based importer
- RMC removes illegally erected Ambedkar statues, Protesters issue ultimatum
- Gujarat Police cracks Surat rape and murder case