BJP will win over 160 seats in Gujarat,Congress will become Kati Patang: Uma BhartiOctober 12, 2017
Union Minister and Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti today claimed that BJP would win over 160 seats in Gujarat assembly polls and the plight of Congress would become like a ‘kati Patang’ (falling Kite with broken thread).
Talking to newsmen in this headquarter town of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat She said, ”Amit Shah ji has set a target of 150 seats (out of 182) but I see more than 160 seats coming BJP’s way.’
‘The condition of Congress will become like a falling kite,’ she added.
About crowd in Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s meetings in Gujarat, Bharti said,’ He also used to pull such crowd in UP too where Congress saw a big debacle.’
She refused to comment on any other query regarding Rahul saying that the poor plight of Congress under him was speaking volumes about him.
- All eyes will be on Gujarat counting tomorrow for it being home turf of PM Modi, trends would be available from 9 am
- Hardik again sings EVM hacking song, Election commission rejects it saying - voting machines not hackable
- Lioness attack and injure 3 farmers in village close to Gir forests in Gujarat
- Like UP defying exit poll figures BJP will win 150+ seats in Gujarat: Rupani
- 5 including 2 of inter-state firearms smuggling gang nabbed in Gujarat, 8 pistol, one revolver recovered
- Live: Gujarat assembly elections 2017 results