BJP will win over 160 seats in Gujarat,Congress will become Kati Patang: Uma BhartiOctober 12, 2017
Union Minister and Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti today claimed that BJP would win over 160 seats in Gujarat assembly polls and the plight of Congress would become like a ‘kati Patang’ (falling Kite with broken thread).
Talking to newsmen in this headquarter town of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat She said, ”Amit Shah ji has set a target of 150 seats (out of 182) but I see more than 160 seats coming BJP’s way.’
‘The condition of Congress will become like a falling kite,’ she added.
About crowd in Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s meetings in Gujarat, Bharti said,’ He also used to pull such crowd in UP too where Congress saw a big debacle.’
She refused to comment on any other query regarding Rahul saying that the poor plight of Congress under him was speaking volumes about him.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard