First physiotherapy and nursing on wheels van launched in GandhinagarOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today launched India’s first physiotherapy on wheels and nursing mobile van at capital Gandhinagar.
The van by Gandhinagar based Kad Sarva Vishwa Vidyalay’s physiotherapy and nursing faculty has been started with intention to serve the needy people. It will offer free service in 100 km area around Gandhinagar including 36 old-age homes and villages including Vatva, Prantij, Adalaj, Mahudi, Kalol, Lambha, Mansa, Juna Vadaj, Nana Kadi, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Sarkhej.
This mobile van shall have four professors and phyisiotherapy and nursing students aboard. A route has been fixed after survey.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard