First physiotherapy and nursing on wheels van launched in GandhinagarOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today launched India’s first physiotherapy on wheels and nursing mobile van at capital Gandhinagar.
The van by Gandhinagar based Kad Sarva Vishwa Vidyalay’s physiotherapy and nursing faculty has been started with intention to serve the needy people. It will offer free service in 100 km area around Gandhinagar including 36 old-age homes and villages including Vatva, Prantij, Adalaj, Mahudi, Kalol, Lambha, Mansa, Juna Vadaj, Nana Kadi, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Sarkhej.
This mobile van shall have four professors and phyisiotherapy and nursing students aboard. A route has been fixed after survey.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge