First physiotherapy and nursing on wheels van launched in GandhinagarOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today launched India’s first physiotherapy on wheels and nursing mobile van at capital Gandhinagar.
The van by Gandhinagar based Kad Sarva Vishwa Vidyalay’s physiotherapy and nursing faculty has been started with intention to serve the needy people. It will offer free service in 100 km area around Gandhinagar including 36 old-age homes and villages including Vatva, Prantij, Adalaj, Mahudi, Kalol, Lambha, Mansa, Juna Vadaj, Nana Kadi, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Sarkhej.
This mobile van shall have four professors and phyisiotherapy and nursing students aboard. A route has been fixed after survey.
- All eyes will be on Gujarat counting tomorrow for it being home turf of PM Modi, trends would be available from 9 am
- Hardik again sings EVM hacking song, Election commission rejects it saying - voting machines not hackable
- Lioness attack and injure 3 farmers in village close to Gir forests in Gujarat
- Like UP defying exit poll figures BJP will win 150+ seats in Gujarat: Rupani
- 5 including 2 of inter-state firearms smuggling gang nabbed in Gujarat, 8 pistol, one revolver recovered
- Live: Gujarat assembly elections 2017 results