No toll tax for passenger vehicles in AUDA ring road in Ahmedabad: Gujarat govtOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced waiver on toll tax levied on ring road in Ahmedabad from passenger vehicles with effect from tomorrow. Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel made this announcement in capital Gandhinagar. Patel said daily 11,000 vehicles pass through this ring road which comes under Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority(AUDA). Patel said waiver benefit will be available to all three-wheeler and four-wheeler passenger vehicles. Patel said Gujarat government will pay toll tax to toll plaza operator for passenger vehicles which comes to nearly Rs 8 crore at present but may increase in future. Patel said the decision was taken by AUDA board and proposed before the State government for approval.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge