No toll tax for passenger vehicles in AUDA ring road in Ahmedabad: Gujarat govtOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced waiver on toll tax levied on ring road in Ahmedabad from passenger vehicles with effect from tomorrow. Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel made this announcement in capital Gandhinagar. Patel said daily 11,000 vehicles pass through this ring road which comes under Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority(AUDA). Patel said waiver benefit will be available to all three-wheeler and four-wheeler passenger vehicles. Patel said Gujarat government will pay toll tax to toll plaza operator for passenger vehicles which comes to nearly Rs 8 crore at present but may increase in future. Patel said the decision was taken by AUDA board and proposed before the State government for approval.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area