No toll tax for passenger vehicles in AUDA ring road in Ahmedabad: Gujarat govtOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today announced waiver on toll tax levied on ring road in Ahmedabad from passenger vehicles with effect from tomorrow. Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel made this announcement in capital Gandhinagar. Patel said daily 11,000 vehicles pass through this ring road which comes under Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority(AUDA). Patel said waiver benefit will be available to all three-wheeler and four-wheeler passenger vehicles. Patel said Gujarat government will pay toll tax to toll plaza operator for passenger vehicles which comes to nearly Rs 8 crore at present but may increase in future. Patel said the decision was taken by AUDA board and proposed before the State government for approval.
- After completion of ACB remand period, Former IAS Pradip Sharma sent to jail
- Amit Shah attends release of book of Anandiben
- NCB seizes Kashmiri Charas worth 1.5 crore from car in central Gujarat
- Ahmedabad student scores Perfect 1000 in GATE
- Gujarat Science City's Narottam Sahoo conferred National Award of Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Reliance Industries wins FT Arcellormittal boldness in business Award