Yogi Adityanath to join Gaurav Yatra on Friday, Saturday in South Gujarat and KutchOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will be joining Gujarat Gaurav Yatra of BJP for two days starting from Friday, October 13.
Yogi will visit Pardi, Atul, Valsad, Chikhli, Gandevi, Amalsad, Abrama, Eru, Kabilpor, Maroli and Sachin and address public meetings.
He will hold meeting with North Indian Udyog Parisangh representatives at Surat in the evening.
On October 14, Yogi will join Gaurav Yatra in Kutch district.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge