Yogi Adityanath to join Gaurav Yatra on Friday, Saturday in South Gujarat and KutchOctober 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will be joining Gujarat Gaurav Yatra of BJP for two days starting from Friday, October 13.
Yogi will visit Pardi, Atul, Valsad, Chikhli, Gandevi, Amalsad, Abrama, Eru, Kabilpor, Maroli and Sachin and address public meetings.
He will hold meeting with North Indian Udyog Parisangh representatives at Surat in the evening.
On October 14, Yogi will join Gaurav Yatra in Kutch district.
- All eyes will be on Gujarat counting tomorrow for it being home turf of PM Modi, trends would be available from 9 am
- Hardik again sings EVM hacking song, Election commission rejects it saying - voting machines not hackable
- Lioness attack and injure 3 farmers in village close to Gir forests in Gujarat
- Like UP defying exit poll figures BJP will win 150+ seats in Gujarat: Rupani
- 5 including 2 of inter-state firearms smuggling gang nabbed in Gujarat, 8 pistol, one revolver recovered
- Live: Gujarat assembly elections 2017 results