PM Narendra Modi to dedicate Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry project on October 23October 15, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry project in Gujarat on October 23. State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya confirmed this today here.
Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry will connect Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions of Gujarat via sea route which is very much shorter compared to highway.
The Prime Minister is likely to board ro-ro ferry or passenger ship at Ghogha in Bhavnagar district of Saurashtra and travel across Gulf of Khambhat to reach Dahej in Central/South Gujarat. The journey may take half an hour to hour period.
Earlier it was believed that the Prime Minister would visit Ghogha to inaugurate the ro-ro ferry project on October 17.
The project is being implemented by Gujarat government arm Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB).
It should be noted here that Prime Minister is visiting Gujarat on October 16 to address a mammoth gathering of over 5 lakh party workers of Gujarat BJP at Bhat village on Ahmedabad airport – Gandhinagar road.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad