PM Narendra Modi to dedicate Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry project on October 23October 15, 2017
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry project in Gujarat on October 23. State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya confirmed this today here.
Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry will connect Saurashtra and South Gujarat regions of Gujarat via sea route which is very much shorter compared to highway.
The Prime Minister is likely to board ro-ro ferry or passenger ship at Ghogha in Bhavnagar district of Saurashtra and travel across Gulf of Khambhat to reach Dahej in Central/South Gujarat. The journey may take half an hour to hour period.
Earlier it was believed that the Prime Minister would visit Ghogha to inaugurate the ro-ro ferry project on October 17.
The project is being implemented by Gujarat government arm Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB).
It should be noted here that Prime Minister is visiting Gujarat on October 16 to address a mammoth gathering of over 5 lakh party workers of Gujarat BJP at Bhat village on Ahmedabad airport – Gandhinagar road.
- My heart had stopped beating for ten minutes, then I got back the life: Haribapa continuing to build fancy stories
- Ten booked for allegedly demanding Rs 35 lakh for not filing atrocity case
- 25 tonne Kesar mango exported so far from Talala market yard in Gujarat, auction to start on 3rd May
- Surat: Bank files cheating complaint against Mudra Yojana beneficiary for nil repayment of loan in two years
- Bruhad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj Bhavan building to be inaugurated on May 6
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara