CM to open Gujarat’s 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrowOctober 16, 2017
By Jigar Purohit, Gandhinagar: Finally, Gujarat is all set to get another Lion safari park – this one in Amreli district. The new safari park will be opened by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on October 17 at Ambardi in Dhari taluka. According to the state government, the Centre had allotted 400 hectare land, located 6 km away from Dhari in June this year in response to its representation. The safari park has been developed by forest department of Gujarat government.The new park is all likely to emerge as popular tourist destination in Amreli district on Diu – Somnath tourist circuit.
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone