CM to open Gujarat’s 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrowOctober 16, 2017
By Jigar Purohit, Gandhinagar: Finally, Gujarat is all set to get another Lion safari park – this one in Amreli district. The new safari park will be opened by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on October 17 at Ambardi in Dhari taluka. According to the state government, the Centre had allotted 400 hectare land, located 6 km away from Dhari in June this year in response to its representation. The safari park has been developed by forest department of Gujarat government.The new park is all likely to emerge as popular tourist destination in Amreli district on Diu – Somnath tourist circuit.
- "Earlier around 10, this time 16 countries are partnering Vibrant Gujarat Summit"
- Rajkot to get AIIMS; Gujarat govt. conveys thanks to PM Modi
- Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 625 crore waiver of pending bills in power theft cases
- 3 lions run-over by goods train in Gir forest area of Gujarat
- 16 partner countries for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019 - Govt. shares details of Trade Show
- Spurt in rescue operations along Gujarat coast, Coast Guards save 31 fishermen and 3 boats