CM to open Gujarat’s 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrowOctober 16, 2017
By Jigar Purohit, Gandhinagar: Finally, Gujarat is all set to get another Lion safari park – this one in Amreli district. The new safari park will be opened by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on October 17 at Ambardi in Dhari taluka. According to the state government, the Centre had allotted 400 hectare land, located 6 km away from Dhari in June this year in response to its representation. The safari park has been developed by forest department of Gujarat government.The new park is all likely to emerge as popular tourist destination in Amreli district on Diu – Somnath tourist circuit.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard