Daily Rajkot – Somnath, Rajkot – Dwarka helicopter service from October 19October 16, 2017
Somnath: Rajkot based Poojara Telecom Pvt. Ltd fame Yogesh Poojara led newly launched venture ‘T3 air’ company is soon going to launch a 6-seater helicopter service in Gujarat connecting the city of Rajkot to Somnath and also to Dwarka on daily basis.
According to Shri Somnath Trust, the official launching of this service will take place on October 19th which is Diwali.
The first test drive took place today between Rajkot and Somnath.
The team of operator led by Yogesh Pujara took blessings of Somnath Mahadev at Somnath temple.
They were honoured by Shri Somnath Trust on this occasion.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area