Daily Rajkot – Somnath, Rajkot – Dwarka helicopter service from October 19October 16, 2017
Somnath: Rajkot based Poojara Telecom Pvt. Ltd fame Yogesh Poojara led newly launched venture ‘T3 air’ company is soon going to launch a 6-seater helicopter service in Gujarat connecting the city of Rajkot to Somnath and also to Dwarka on daily basis.
According to Shri Somnath Trust, the official launching of this service will take place on October 19th which is Diwali.
The first test drive took place today between Rajkot and Somnath.
The team of operator led by Yogesh Pujara took blessings of Somnath Mahadev at Somnath temple.
They were honoured by Shri Somnath Trust on this occasion.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe