Chief Minister opens Ambardi Safari Park of Asiatic LionsOctober 17, 2017
Nalin Thakkar, Amreli: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today inaguruated Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Dhari taluka of Amreli district. This is the second lion safari park in Gujarat. Three lions are kept in this 1000 acre safari park. A new safari park will ease burden on Sasan Gir based safari park. The safari park is 6 km away from Dhari and 3 km away from Dhari – Amreli road. It has been developed at a cost of Rs 13 crore. It has 17 different routes for visitors.
- ISMA files suit against PURO pink salt ad that says white salt is bad for health
- 50 electric buses to be put on BRTS route; no hike in fare
- Notice of deputy LoP Parmar for removal of assembly speaker included in agenda of the house for tomorrow
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch detects Ashram road Angadiya loot and murder case; accused nabbed from UP
- Water level at Narmada dam rising slowly but constantly; rise of 29 cm in four days
- Deputy Mamlatdar arrested on lady's complaint