PM Narendra Modi likely to visit Vadodara on October 22October 17, 2017
By Vashishtha Dave, Vadodara: Prime Minister Narendra Modi may visit Vadodara on Sunday, October 22 to inauguruate several development projects and also to address a public meeting at Navlakhi ground here.
The projects to be inaugurated include City Command and Control Center worth Rs 96.8 crore, renovated planetarium worth Rs 6 crore, Tourism Information Centre worth Rs 1.4 crore and Manjalpur Housing Scheme worth Rs 7.6 crore.
The projects for which ground breaking is going to be performed include Urban Transport Hub ‘ Jan Mahal’ worth Rs 125 crore, Mahi Water Supply Scheme worth Rs 165.7 crore, Waste to energy processing project worth Rs 240 crore, Sursagar rejuvenation and beautification project worth Rs 38 crore and Sussen crossroads flyover worth Rs 35 crore.
The Prime Minister is scheduled to visit Ghogha in Bhavnagar district to inaugurate Ghogha – Dahej ro-ro ferry project on this day. He will travel aboard passenger ship to reach Dahej and later visit Vadodara for inauguration and ground breaking of development projects.
- Driver of bank cash van flees with estimated Rs 2 crore cash in Ahmedabad
- Polling for 4-seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat on March 23, if required
- Gujarat CM replies debate on Motion of Thanks to Governor’s address to Assembly
- BJP wins Kheda district panchayat, improves overall performance compared to 2013, Congress wins Banaskantha
- Ahmedabad gets Central Command and Control Centre at Paldi
- 2.10 lakh tourists in Rann Utsav, govt earned Rs 4.60 crore