Amit Shah enjoys Raypur Bhajiya, Cholafali, Kulfi at night food market in KhadiaOctober 27, 2017
Ahmedabad: BJP president Amit Shah who was on previous occasion seen enjoying fast food at wall city Ahmdabad’s famous Manekchawk night market was spotted outside famous Raypur Bhajiya house in Khadia area last night where he had feast of Bhajiya, Cholafali and Kulfi at around 2.00 am. He was joined by State BJP president, MoS Home Jadeja, local BJP MLA Bhushan Bhatt among others. Shah while having food mentioned Manekchawk and said every kind of food including Pizza is available there. He also mentioned how Manekchawk night food market remains open till 4.00 am. Shah also recalled one similar night food market in Madhya Pradesh. Shah is in Gujarat to hold series of meetings at State party headquarters Kamalam in Gandhinagar in connection with upcoming Gujarat assembly general elections scheduled to take place in the month of December later this year.
- ISMA files suit against PURO pink salt ad that says white salt is bad for health
- 50 electric buses to be put on BRTS route; no hike in fare
- Notice of deputy LoP Parmar for removal of assembly speaker included in agenda of the house for tomorrow
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch detects Ashram road Angadiya loot and murder case; accused nabbed from UP
- Water level at Narmada dam rising slowly but constantly; rise of 29 cm in four days
- Deputy Mamlatdar arrested on lady's complaint