Amit Shah enjoys Raypur Bhajiya, Cholafali, Kulfi at night food market in KhadiaOctober 27, 2017
Ahmedabad: BJP president Amit Shah who was on previous occasion seen enjoying fast food at wall city Ahmdabad’s famous Manekchawk night market was spotted outside famous Raypur Bhajiya house in Khadia area last night where he had feast of Bhajiya, Cholafali and Kulfi at around 2.00 am. He was joined by State BJP president, MoS Home Jadeja, local BJP MLA Bhushan Bhatt among others. Shah while having food mentioned Manekchawk and said every kind of food including Pizza is available there. He also mentioned how Manekchawk night food market remains open till 4.00 am. Shah also recalled one similar night food market in Madhya Pradesh. Shah is in Gujarat to hold series of meetings at State party headquarters Kamalam in Gandhinagar in connection with upcoming Gujarat assembly general elections scheduled to take place in the month of December later this year.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity