Amit Shah enjoys Raypur Bhajiya, Cholafali, Kulfi at night food market in KhadiaOctober 27, 2017
Ahmedabad: BJP president Amit Shah who was on previous occasion seen enjoying fast food at wall city Ahmdabad’s famous Manekchawk night market was spotted outside famous Raypur Bhajiya house in Khadia area last night where he had feast of Bhajiya, Cholafali and Kulfi at around 2.00 am. He was joined by State BJP president, MoS Home Jadeja, local BJP MLA Bhushan Bhatt among others. Shah while having food mentioned Manekchawk and said every kind of food including Pizza is available there. He also mentioned how Manekchawk night food market remains open till 4.00 am. Shah also recalled one similar night food market in Madhya Pradesh. Shah is in Gujarat to hold series of meetings at State party headquarters Kamalam in Gandhinagar in connection with upcoming Gujarat assembly general elections scheduled to take place in the month of December later this year.
- Uddhav Thackeray, BJP MP Kakade predict Congress victory in Gujarat
- Rahul Gandhi will get a gift of 'defeat' from Gujarat Congress: Vaghani
- Hardik's yet another bizarre statement: BJP would win Gujarat and loose Himachal by tampering EVMs
- Mamlatdar forwards 'fake' letter of Deputy Election commissioner which claims EVMs can be hacked by mobile towers
- Gujarat BJP holds meeting, Instructs polling agents for counting day
- Re-polling on Sunday in 6 booths of Gujarat