Online ticket booking for Ghogha – Dahej roro ferry kicks off; one-way fare Rs 500October 27, 2017
Bharuch: One-way ticket fare for Dahej – Ghogha ro-ro ferry has been fixed at Rs 500. The ferry service takes one and half hour time to travel between Ghogha in Saurashtra region and Dahej in Central Gujarat.
Two ships are launched on this route. The ship leaves Dahej at 9 am and Ghogha at 3 pm. In another trip, the ship leaves at 11 am from Ghogha and at 4 am from Dahej. Ticket for a child upto one year age is free.
Passengers are taken in a luxury bus to cross the distance between boarding point to ship. Drinking water is offered for free in both ships.
Private operator company Indigo Sea Ways Pvt Ltd is offering booking through its website and mobile application.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad