Online ticket booking for Ghogha – Dahej roro ferry kicks off; one-way fare Rs 500October 27, 2017
Bharuch: One-way ticket fare for Dahej – Ghogha ro-ro ferry has been fixed at Rs 500. The ferry service takes one and half hour time to travel between Ghogha in Saurashtra region and Dahej in Central Gujarat.
Two ships are launched on this route. The ship leaves Dahej at 9 am and Ghogha at 3 pm. In another trip, the ship leaves at 11 am from Ghogha and at 4 am from Dahej. Ticket for a child upto one year age is free.
Passengers are taken in a luxury bus to cross the distance between boarding point to ship. Drinking water is offered for free in both ships.
Private operator company Indigo Sea Ways Pvt Ltd is offering booking through its website and mobile application.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced