Online ticket booking for Ghogha – Dahej roro ferry kicks off; one-way fare Rs 500October 27, 2017
Bharuch: One-way ticket fare for Dahej – Ghogha ro-ro ferry has been fixed at Rs 500. The ferry service takes one and half hour time to travel between Ghogha in Saurashtra region and Dahej in Central Gujarat.
Two ships are launched on this route. The ship leaves Dahej at 9 am and Ghogha at 3 pm. In another trip, the ship leaves at 11 am from Ghogha and at 4 am from Dahej. Ticket for a child upto one year age is free.
Passengers are taken in a luxury bus to cross the distance between boarding point to ship. Drinking water is offered for free in both ships.
Private operator company Indigo Sea Ways Pvt Ltd is offering booking through its website and mobile application.
- My heart had stopped beating for ten minutes, then I got back the life: Haribapa continuing to build fancy stories
- Ten booked for allegedly demanding Rs 35 lakh for not filing atrocity case
- 25 tonne Kesar mango exported so far from Talala market yard in Gujarat, auction to start on 3rd May
- Surat: Bank files cheating complaint against Mudra Yojana beneficiary for nil repayment of loan in two years
- Bruhad Mumbai Gujarati Samaj Bhavan building to be inaugurated on May 6
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara