Tata Motors celebrates rool-out of 100,000th Tata Tiago from Sanand plant in GujaratOctober 27, 2017
Ahmedabad: Tata Motors team at Sanand facility in Gujarat today celebrated roll-out of 100,000th Tata TIAGO, the ‘most popular’ hatchback from Tata Motors.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard