Hardik to make his stand on Congress after meeting with Solanki tomorrowOctober 30, 2017
PAAS convener Hardik Patel, who is seemingly trapped in his own game on reservation issue, today claimed that he would clear his stand regarding Congress after tomorrow’s meeting with party leaders.
Hardik told newsmen here that he would participate in a meeting with Gujarat Congress president Bharatsinh Solanki and other leaders tomorrow and after that he would make his stand clear the next day.
Hardik, who is well under pressure post his gimmick of tweet yesterday in which he had issued an ultimatum to Congress asking it to clear its stand on reservation issue.
Now, BJP which has already made provision for 10% EBC quota (now in legal dispute) has intensified its attack on Hardik saying he was adamant on OBC quota so he must now clarify whether Congress was going to give that to him.
Congress has already made its stand clear that it would give 20% EBC quota if voted to power. If Hardik accepts this offer he would face internal opposition.
CM Vijay Rupani has said that Congress has already made its stand clear and now it was Hardik’s term to clear his stand.
BJP state president Jeetu Vaghani said that Hardik was doing a drama and was in to a match-fixing with Congress. He has already been exposed.
Hardik, who on the other hand has seemingly started his pro-congress campaign said that CM Rupani was uttering words against him owing to the fact that he has become nervous knowing that his party was losing the election badly.
Congress leader Shaktisinh Gohil also said that his party would bring a legislation on EBC quota for all the non-reserved categories.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu may fly kites with Modi in Gujarat on January 14
- PAAS hooligans joined by Congress create ruckus at BJP event and later at Varachha Police Station in Surat
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station