1962 Karuna Animal Helpline treats 604 animals in 25 daysOctober 31, 2017
Rajkot: Toll free number 1962 Karuna animal helpline ambulance service launched by the State government less than a month ago has so far treated 604 animals in 25 days of operation. According to those associated with the service, 50% calls are received for injured dogs, 25% calls are received for cows. The service has so far launched for Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vaoddara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Palanpur and Mahesana cities. 11 ambulances are allotted for this activity.
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- GPCB orders closure of 7 industrial units for continuous violation of discharge norms
- After withdrawing MFN status to Pakistan, India raise import duty on Pakistani goods by 200%
- 2 workers of Jindal Saw Ltd's pipe making plant in Kutch of Gujarat die as melted iron falls on them
- Rs 43.28 lakh loot in Axis bank in rural Gandhinagar, looters fire gun shot at one employee
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule