Hindus march in rally seeking curb on goons from Sidi Badshah communityOctober 31, 2017
Junagadh: Local Hindus in Gundrana Gir and Madhupur Gir areas of Talala belt gathered in large number and submitted a memorandum to police and Mamaltdar seeking curb on goons in Sidi Badshah Muslim community. The Hindus narrated various crime incidents in which Sidi Badshah community goons were involved. The gathering and rally was organized by Samast Hindu Samaj of Talala Taluka.
Police has arrested 20 Sidi Badshah males and 9 women from Madhupur Gir and Jambur villages for torching a JCB machine and rioting.
Total 44 Sidi Badshah men are booked for damage to public property and other charges. Accused were produced before Talala court. As the court rejected police demand of remand, all accused were sent to Junagadh prison.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner