Kapil Sibal to hold meeting with PAAS on November 6November 01, 2017
Ahmedabad: Congress leader, Rajya Sabha MP and Supreme Court lawyer Kapil Sibal will be on visit to Gujarat on November 6. Sibal who has earlier fought case for quota agitation leader Hardik Patel will hold meeting with Hardik’s team in Ahmedabad regarding ‘possible ways out to give reservation quota to Patidar community in constitutional way’. Three other ‘constitutional experts’ and ‘lawyers’ are also expected to join Sibal. Hardik’s organization had openly campaigned for Congress in year 2015 local polls in Gujarat. Congress leaning Hardik is expected to announce support to Congress post meeting with Sibal. Several quota agitation leaders in Hardik’s organization wish to fight assembly elections on Congress ticket in upcoming December. Fearing that majority of his community member will stop supporting him if he go along with Congress, Hardik is holding meetings of his team with Congress leaders which are termed as fixed match by ruling BJP.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017