Kapil Sibal to hold meeting with PAAS on November 6November 01, 2017
Ahmedabad: Congress leader, Rajya Sabha MP and Supreme Court lawyer Kapil Sibal will be on visit to Gujarat on November 6. Sibal who has earlier fought case for quota agitation leader Hardik Patel will hold meeting with Hardik’s team in Ahmedabad regarding ‘possible ways out to give reservation quota to Patidar community in constitutional way’. Three other ‘constitutional experts’ and ‘lawyers’ are also expected to join Sibal. Hardik’s organization had openly campaigned for Congress in year 2015 local polls in Gujarat. Congress leaning Hardik is expected to announce support to Congress post meeting with Sibal. Several quota agitation leaders in Hardik’s organization wish to fight assembly elections on Congress ticket in upcoming December. Fearing that majority of his community member will stop supporting him if he go along with Congress, Hardik is holding meetings of his team with Congress leaders which are termed as fixed match by ruling BJP.
- Togadia hit out at crime branch JCP J K Bhatt
- On DRI inputs Mundra Customs seizes smuggled good from container brought from Dubai
- Rupani to dedicate/launch Rs 494 crore projects in Surat, will open Udyog 2018 exhibition of SGCCI
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM