Another fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Gujarat, 11 nabbedNovember 02, 2017
In yet another busting of a fake call center in Gujarat involved in duping US citizens, police today nabbed 11 people from such a call center in Palnpur city and headquarter of Banaskantha district.
Police said that based on a tip off a raid was conducted on a house near Gurunanak crossing in eastern part of the city from where the illegal call center was being operated.
Laptops, Mobile phones, magic jack and other equipment were recovered from the spot and 11 people were nabbed in this connection.
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off
- House catches fire due to self immolation by owner in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat continue to reel under heat-wave, records first over 46°C temperature of this summer
- Gujarat Board to announce Class 10 exam results tomorrow
- President Ram Nath Kovind to be on one-day Surat visit on May 29
- BJP protest in front of Congress HQ in Gujarat against MLA Thumar's indecent remarks