Another fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Gujarat, 11 nabbedNovember 02, 2017
In yet another busting of a fake call center in Gujarat involved in duping US citizens, police today nabbed 11 people from such a call center in Palnpur city and headquarter of Banaskantha district.
Police said that based on a tip off a raid was conducted on a house near Gurunanak crossing in eastern part of the city from where the illegal call center was being operated.
Laptops, Mobile phones, magic jack and other equipment were recovered from the spot and 11 people were nabbed in this connection.
- Body of 3 lion cubs found close to Gir forests in Gujarat, forest department terms it in-fight deaths
- Through fusion process energy needs of 10 billion people can be fulfilled for 100 million years with available water and Lithium alone: DG ITER Dr Bernard Bigot in Gujarat
- 51 talukas that received less than 250 mm rain declared scarcity-hit; number of related announcements made by Gujarat govt
- Garudeshwar Weir project: Gujarat govt announces land in exchange of land, cash compensation options for those affected
- Two Sadhus of Gadhada old Swaminarayan temple booked for attempt to murder
- Congress ally MLA Chhotu Vasava opposes statue of unity project