Another fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Gujarat, 11 nabbedNovember 02, 2017
In yet another busting of a fake call center in Gujarat involved in duping US citizens, police today nabbed 11 people from such a call center in Palnpur city and headquarter of Banaskantha district.
Police said that based on a tip off a raid was conducted on a house near Gurunanak crossing in eastern part of the city from where the illegal call center was being operated.
Laptops, Mobile phones, magic jack and other equipment were recovered from the spot and 11 people were nabbed in this connection.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad