Man caught near Pak border by BSF turns out to be mentally retardedNovember 02, 2017
A 28 year old youth caught by the Border Security Force from near the Pakistan border in Kutch district is also seemingly a mentally retarded one and has been handed over to Dayapar police today for further investigation.
The youth who identifies himself as Naresh Manek, a resident of West Bengal, was caught by the 79 th battalion of the BSF yesterday from near Guneri village in Lakhpat area while he was seemingly moving towards the Indo-Pak border pillar number 1175.
Nothing suspicious was found from his possession. He was carrying a petty cash amount of Rs 275. Police today said that the nabbed youth was seemingly mentally retarded one.
Notably, last month also a mentally retarded man was nabbed in the bordering area.
Police was investigating the matter.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad