Man caught near Pak border by BSF turns out to be mentally retardedNovember 02, 2017
A 28 year old youth caught by the Border Security Force from near the Pakistan border in Kutch district is also seemingly a mentally retarded one and has been handed over to Dayapar police today for further investigation.
The youth who identifies himself as Naresh Manek, a resident of West Bengal, was caught by the 79 th battalion of the BSF yesterday from near Guneri village in Lakhpat area while he was seemingly moving towards the Indo-Pak border pillar number 1175.
Nothing suspicious was found from his possession. He was carrying a petty cash amount of Rs 275. Police today said that the nabbed youth was seemingly mentally retarded one.
Notably, last month also a mentally retarded man was nabbed in the bordering area.
Police was investigating the matter.
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A
- Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag Patel