Nikon India launches two new Experience Zones in AhmedabadNovember 02, 2017
Ahmedabad: Nikon India, 100% subsidiary of Nikon Corporation which has recently completed a milestone of 10 years’ presence in India today inaugurated two Experience Zones in Ahmedabad to bring world-class products to their customers. The Zones were inaugurated today by Kazuo Ninomiya, Managing Director, Nikon India and Jitendra Chugh, Vice President – Imaging Division at 1771 Gandhi Road Vardhaman Near Model (HDFC Bank) Cinema and 5-6/Ff Kalyan Tower, Opp. Ahmedabad One Mall, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
The company has adopted the shop-in-shop retail concept to address the growing needs of photography enthusiasts. The photography enthusiasts of Ahmedabad will now have easier accessibility to the entire range of Nikon D-SLR cameras along with Nikon’s COOLPIX range, Nikon 1 series, array of NIKKOR lenses, Nikon accessories and Nikon Sport Optics range.
At the store inauguration, Kazuo Ninomiya, Managing Director, Nikon India said, “Nikon is consistently striving towards expanding its retail presence to reach our valuable customers across India. Ahmedabad offers immense opportunity for us to grow our market in the Western region. With the opening of two new Experience Zones in India’s First World Heritage City, we aim to inculcate a prolific photography culture here. And with easier access to advanced cameras and accessories, the budding photography interest will certainly witness a boost here, which can also be seen growing across the country.”
Jitendra Chugh, Vice President – Imaging Division added, “Our experience zones have been providing us the valuable customer feedback as they are equipped with internally trained staff. In line with the consumer feedback and growing demand for better products, we aim to launch more such zones that allow customers to have a first-hand experience of our varied product range under one roof and make unbiased purchase decision. With a systematic retail expansion plan, Nikon will be able to provide quality services to its valued customers.”
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard