Rahul Gandhi to do campaign in North Gujarat during 11-13 Nov.November 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: After holding Navsarjan Yatras in Saurashtra, Central Gujarat and South Gujarat, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be visiting North Gujarat during 11-12-13 November. Rahul will arrive at Ahmedabad airport on 11th and visit Chiloda, Dahegam, Pranti, Himmatnagar, Shamlaji and Ambaji. After darshan at Ambaji temple, he will have night halt at Ambaji. On November 12 he will visit Palanpur, Deesa, Bhildi, Shihori, Radhanpur and Thara where he will have darshan at Bharwad community’s Valinath temple. On November 13 he will visit Patan, Harij, Shankhedhwar and Bechraji.
Rahul Gandhi will visit the temples of Shamlaji, Ambaji, Shankheshwar, Valinath and Bechraji during his three-day visit.
Rahul will hold meeting with traders at Mahesana. Rahul will address number of public meetings and corner meetings during his visit. The last meeting of three-day visit will be held at Vijapur.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity