Rahul Gandhi to do campaign in North Gujarat during 11-13 Nov.November 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: After holding Navsarjan Yatras in Saurashtra, Central Gujarat and South Gujarat, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be visiting North Gujarat during 11-12-13 November. Rahul will arrive at Ahmedabad airport on 11th and visit Chiloda, Dahegam, Pranti, Himmatnagar, Shamlaji and Ambaji. After darshan at Ambaji temple, he will have night halt at Ambaji. On November 12 he will visit Palanpur, Deesa, Bhildi, Shihori, Radhanpur and Thara where he will have darshan at Bharwad community’s Valinath temple. On November 13 he will visit Patan, Harij, Shankhedhwar and Bechraji.
Rahul Gandhi will visit the temples of Shamlaji, Ambaji, Shankheshwar, Valinath and Bechraji during his three-day visit.
Rahul will hold meeting with traders at Mahesana. Rahul will address number of public meetings and corner meetings during his visit. The last meeting of three-day visit will be held at Vijapur.
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt