Rahul Gandhi to do campaign in North Gujarat during 11-13 Nov.November 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: After holding Navsarjan Yatras in Saurashtra, Central Gujarat and South Gujarat, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be visiting North Gujarat during 11-12-13 November. Rahul will arrive at Ahmedabad airport on 11th and visit Chiloda, Dahegam, Pranti, Himmatnagar, Shamlaji and Ambaji. After darshan at Ambaji temple, he will have night halt at Ambaji. On November 12 he will visit Palanpur, Deesa, Bhildi, Shihori, Radhanpur and Thara where he will have darshan at Bharwad community’s Valinath temple. On November 13 he will visit Patan, Harij, Shankhedhwar and Bechraji.
Rahul Gandhi will visit the temples of Shamlaji, Ambaji, Shankheshwar, Valinath and Bechraji during his three-day visit.
Rahul will hold meeting with traders at Mahesana. Rahul will address number of public meetings and corner meetings during his visit. The last meeting of three-day visit will be held at Vijapur.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu may fly kites with Modi in Gujarat on January 14
- PAAS hooligans joined by Congress create ruckus at BJP event and later at Varachha Police Station in Surat
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station